Friday, July 5, 2013

Thank you




I have spent a lot of time working on the new “Stand Tall” video. I wanted to thank the many of you who have gone to watch it on YouTube and shared the experience with others. Last time I checked it was up to 66,000 views.  I have never had a video get that many views in such a short amount of time.  I really appreciate the love and support of all of my fans. I am working on giving back also. I am in the process of finding a dealer who can give a good price on some apparel and merchandise. When I am able to find a reasonable place and price, I will begin contests for all of my fans to be able to win Juicebeats Productions apparel and merchandise. I really appreciate the love and support. Keep up the sharing and leave comments on what you would like to see in the future from us.

Thank you,

Juicebeats

No comments:

Post a Comment