Monday, July 15, 2013

The Concert

Some of you all were there on Saturday night at Exotic. Corvette Polo performed live in front of a hype audience of about 200 or so. We were told to be there at 11 to get things together with the DJ (DJ K Swift), but he was already aware  and ready for the performance. So we had to wait it out until the show started.
In the parking lot, I played the performance disc for Corvette to hear the pauses in between the tracks.  I ejected the disc, and we went back inside for the performance, but we still had to wait.  Around 12:45, the DJ was ready for Corvette. Corvette and his entourage of about 15 including me went to the stage.  When Corvette was about to hand DJ K Swift the disc, he noticed it was wrong one. In the process of ejecting the disc from my car CD player it had switched to the next disc in the chain of 6 ejecting Gucci Mane instead of the concert disc. Good thing he noticed before he went on.  I ran to the car and got the correct disc before the the show started.
His performance had so much energy.  It seemed like everyone was hyped up.  As soon as he started people were going crazy. If you weren’t able to be in attendance, I’m sorry you missed it.  You missed a great performance.  I see him performing in front of thousands very soon.
One of the best things about Corvette is that he is very humble.  Right after the performance, he turned to me while we were still on stage and everyone was coming up to him and said, “How was it? ” All I could say was “man you killed it!”
The songs he performed were “I Got Bars” and “Hate Me For It.”
Here is the video for “I Got Bars”

And the Link to listen to “Hate Me For It”
http://soundcloud.com/juicebeats/hate-me-for-it-corvette-polo-1

No comments:

Post a Comment