Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day

Fathers day started off with brunch at Copper cellar. The whole family was in attendance. My grandparents, my uncles, aunts, cousins, Staci's parents, sister and brother in law, and my niece and nephew. If you've never been to Brunch at Copper Cellar you need to go, it's amazing. After brunch we split up as families hung out deciding what time to go see the new Superman movie. We decided on 5 o'clock so we had plenty of time before the movie to hang out as a family. I stayed at my parents house with my sister who came in town as a surprise for my dad. We all shared crazy pictures and posts that we created. This picture is pretty crazy:  

That's rapper Drake as a kid next to me as a kid. Pretty crazy that he could have been my brother...
We had a lot of fun reminiscing with each other and watched a little bit of the US Open Golf Championship before heading to the  movies to see Man of Steel. 

Man of Steel was great new adaptation of the Superman comic. The plot and storyline were much better than the original Superman movies. This movie explained a lot in detail of how Superman came to Earth and how he came to have powers. I won't give away the whole story for those who have not seen the movie yet, but I thought this movie definitely was better than the others. Superman has always been one of my favorite superheroes, so I was glad this movie didn't disappoint. 

After the movie, we went to Newks to grab a bite to eat with my family and talked about the movie among some other things. Had a great time with my Dad on Fathers Day. 



Juicebeats

No comments:

Post a Comment