Sunday, June 16, 2013

Video Shoot for "Stand Tall"



This video shoot was pretty tough for me. One thing that was pretty tough was finding a venue and a place to actually shoot most of the shots. I was lucky the night before I was able to talk to a few people at Latitude 35 and they said that I could come and shoot video downstairs while no one was there during the day. I was able to get permission from the manager and the DJ to use the lights downstairs. Once we had that I pretty much had my background shots. I took about 6 different takes with just me. Several different takes with a few friends behind me, and once we got all that done then I had to create the storyline. I was able to get some shots down the alley ways behind Tupelo Honey and behind the new Urban Outfitters. Still have a lot of work to do on the storyboard but I think that we got a really good start going. Most of my friends that were going to help with the video were out of town this weekend, so we're probably going to have to shoot some more this coming week.I don't want to give away too much just yet, but I'll leave you with a couple shots.
 




 More to come soon!!!

 Juicebeats


Check out other videos from Juicebeats Productions:






No comments:

Post a Comment