Monday, June 24, 2013

Video Shoot Day 2

We (Louis and Trae) started video shoot today off by going to the chicken wing festival in the middle of World's Fair Park. While I didn't get any footage at the park I did however quench my hunger. I thought the Knoxville trivia guys made the best chicken wings. They featured some kind of Frankenstein sauce which I thought had the perfect amount of spice. After leaving the World's Fair Park, we met up with my boy Sandeep. We talked a little bit about the direction of the video and how I wanted him to be the antagonists. My friends Trae and Louis were also featured in the video. I was able to find a few spots in and around Market Square to shoot. It's pretty tough to shoot in Market Square with all the people walking around, it's hard to get a shot without people interrupting or walking through. I was a little worried that I may need release forms if for some reason someone ended up in a take. Luckily people realized what we were doing and didn't interfere with my shots too much. I took shots of a police car with the lights on for part of the story line. I wanted to shoot actual police officers, but they were not allowed to be on camera without written permission first. I also got a few landscape shots around market square area. I think the video is starting to come together, once I look at the tape and start editing I may not need anything else. I feel like I got a bunch of footage though. I posted the teaser video, 16 secs of what has been edited so far. Things may change as I see more footage I like.  Hopefully I will have the video done by the end of the week and it will be ready to post by July 1st. Take a look at the teaser video and comment and like. 


Show your love below by commenting below this blog also. If you have a gmail account you can signup for blogger and subscribe to this blog also. You will get updates everytime it is posted. 


#Juicebeats


No comments:

Post a Comment