Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Video Editing

I started editing my video for "Stand Tall" and I am getting really excited. I hope you all are too. I still have a long way to go, but I have already added a lot of the footage I took from Saturday into Avid Media Composer and put some shots together already. I know I need some more of the actual storyline to put in to fill it up, but what I have seen so far looks great. The background looks great too. Love the colors that Latitude 35 had downstairs and the alley shots turned out to really enhance the video. I am looking to get day 2 shooting done this Saturday and really fill in a lot of video. Most of this is going to be just the acting part. (Extras Welcome) We will be in the Market Square area again. My boy Corvette makes an appearance in the video too:
You can check his video I did on YouTube at:  Lord I Just Wanna Ball
Almost to 1000 views in only a month!!!

I got a sneak peak of the video for you, but before you watch, PLEASE COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM AND SHARE THIS BLOG WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!! The links at the bottom will help you share on Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.


I really appreciate you taking the time to check out my blog. (This is an unfinished video with very little editing done so far) Here is your sneak Peak:



Mobile Friendly



Don't forget to comment and share with your friends. #Juicebeats on Twitter and Facebook


Thank you,

Juicebeats


No comments:

Post a Comment