Thursday, June 13, 2013

New Directions

I am really excited to see where my company (Juicebeats Productions) is heading. I have an up and coming artist, Corvette Polo, new equipment for the studio, and a bunch of new fans. Recently adding some artistic photography to my repertoire  I am beginning to cover all areas of entertainment. With the recent success of Corvette Polo's "Lord I Just Wanna Ball" music video, I am going to concentrate hard on bringing more entertainment to the fans and hopefully branch out further than just the Knoxville and surrounding area. This weekend, June 14-16 I will be planning and executing my new video "Stand Tall." I have lots of ideas and different directions the video can go, but just know that I will bring the best content I can.  I'll keep this blog short and sweet. Don't forget to check out Lord I Just Wanna Ball on YouTube(http://youtu.be/OS0V-izMMBk) and Stand Tall coming soon to YouTube. Track can be heard on soundcloud (https://soundcloud.com/juicebeats/stand-tall).


Juicebeats

No comments:

Post a Comment